- Solid selection of altcoins.
- It offers leveraged trading on its trading platform.
- Download for android and ios.
- Ease of deposits and withdrawls.
- Kyc or AML procedures is available.
- BKEX offers a pretty good deal.
- Standard withdrawal fees.
- Low trading fees.
|Headquarters||British Virgin Islands|
|Supported Fiat Currencies||No|
|Supported Countries||Worldwide with few exceptions|
|Deposit Fees||Depends on Cryptocurrency|
|Transaction Fees||Maker 0.15% / Taker 0.2%|
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on Cryptocurrency|
|Customer Support||FAQs, Help desk, Social media support|
What Is BKEX?
BKEX calls itself a leader among first-tier cryptocurrency exchanges. BKEX is also advertised as the first ‘sunshine trading’ platform with a large market share. This means that their exchange is monitored, and their financial transactions are audited by third-party organizations. But BKEX reviews and ratings on most crypto forums are not positive.
They mention difficulties in withdrawing funds from BKEX. So users have even labeled BKEX as a scammer website.
How Does BKEX Work?
- Users will first have to register and sign up for an account on the BKEX exchange.
- They will now have to fund their accounts. BKEX does not accept fiat money deposits.
- Traders will have to fund their BKEX accounts by transferring cryptos from a digital wallet.
- The BKEX account is now ready to buy, sell, or exchange supported cryptocurrencies.
- The BKEX exchange trading view is designed for ease of usage, and an order book lets users search the buy rate and sell price of different cryptocurrencies.
Key Features of BKEX
- BKEX calls itself a sunshine trading platform.
- They are said to use cold-storage wallets that require multi-signature authentication.
- BKEX also claims to be highly stable with a high-speed matching engine.
- They also advertise access to large pools of liquidity.
- BKEX is said to have a professional technical support team with years of experience.
- BKEX exchange also has mobile apps available on both Android and iOS.
Is BKEX Exchange Regulated?
The BKEX exchange is not regulated, and so US traders are not allowed to use the exchange. BKEX reviews mention that the lofty claims made by BKEX on their website are all false. Their actual trading volumes, liquidity amount, security features, and reliability all fall short of their promises.
BKEX Review: Pros and Cons
|Low trading fees.||Not regulated by recognized financial regulatory authorities.|
|Large number of listed cryptocurrencies.||Users face many issues with withdrawals.|
BKEX Account Registration Process
- In order to register on BKEX, users first have to submit their email id or phone number and then create a password. Users are requested never to share this password with any untrustworthy persons.
- They will then receive a confirmation code on their phone/email address that they will have to enter.
- Customers can log in at any time, fund their accounts, and start trading.
- The trading fees or the handling fees charged by BKEX are usually low and as per industry standards.
- Maker fee is generally 0.15%, and taker fee is 0.05%
- For perpetual contracts, the maker fee is 0.02%, and the taker fee is 0.05%
- BKEX does not charge deposit fees
- The withdrawal fees on BKEX vary from one crypto to the others. For BTC (Bitcoin), the withdrawal fee for a single transaction is 0.0008, and for BCH (Bitcoin Cash), it is 0.0001.
BKEX Deposit and Withdrawal Method
The only accepted deposit method on BKEX is through cryptocurrency. Investors cannot fund their BKEX account with any fiat money. The withdrawal method is also in cryptocurrencies, and there is a withdrawal fee charged on different crypto withdrawals.
BKEX Supported Currencies Countries
BKEX exchange supports a lot of cryptocurrencies, including all the popular digital coins and tokens. BKEX is also supported in markets of a large number of countries globally. But some countries have now restricted BKEX services because of allegations of scams and cheating. This cryptocurrency exchange software is also available in multiple languages, including English.
BKEX Token (BKK) Details
BKEX has its own digital token called BKK that traders can purchase and trade.
BKEX Security Privacy
BKEX site advertises them as a highly secure platform with offline multi-signature cold storage wallets to protect from digital theft. But ever since the start of their operations, many people have claimed to have been unable to withdraw any funds from their BKEX wallets.
BKEX Mobile App
This exchange provides applications on both platforms like iOS and Android. So users can use it anywhere, anytime! This can help the customers to use this platform at their convenient time and preference.
BKEX Customer Support
BKEX’s customers facing any problems while trading and completing their transactions can raise a token on its customer service page. BKEX information is also available on different social media platforms like Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and many more.
BKEX Review: Conclusion
BKEX review and rating claims to be a top-tier cryptocurrency exchange that ranks third globally in terms of transaction volume. But this claim has been disputed by most industry insiders.
Is BKEX Exchange Legit?
Many traders claim that the BKEX exchange is a scam with very poor after-sales service.
Does BKEX Need KYC?
BKEX is not a regulated exchange, and so KYC is not needed.
Is BKEX a Big Exchange?
BKEX claims they are the third-largest exchange in terms of transactions, but this is proven untrue from all shared BKEX reviews.
Is BKEX Secure?
BKEX is not secure because many traders allege that they have not been able to find a way to withdraw funds from the exchange.